Please Read the Forum Rules before Posting!
The forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about different topics. We ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion they may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules or our Terms and Conditions and Rules of Conduct may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site.
- No "flaming" or "badgering" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No "trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply. Also, please do not feed trolls.
- No "spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages to our site.
- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material. -- Linking to these activities will not be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature. You can debate religion and politics in the forum, but you can do so WITHOUT being mean or hateful about it.
- Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work, and remember that kids visit the website.
- No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forums for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the forums. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass our profanity filter, such as misspelling a cuss word, or using punctuation or spaces. We are much more likely to ban users for this behavior than those who let the profanity filter replace cuss words with *'s instead. Still, excessive swearing can get you in trouble too, so keep it clean.
- No posting of any text which bypasses our profanity filters by purposely misspelling, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means to bypass our censoring. You will only get one warning for this, then you will be banned from the site.
- Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, in the forums or on profile pages of other users.
- Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.
- Users who create alternate accounts for multiplayer games are not permitted to post in the forums. No exceptions. Posts will be removed without notice. These alternate accounts are also prohibited from posting comments on game pages or on other user profiles. Please use your main account for this activity.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.